For the purposes of registration, for all subsequent use of the online services, including newsletters, phone text messages, on-line order placement and consultancy, you will be required to provide your personal data, including sensitive data, which will be processed in compliance with the provisions set down in Italian legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, as amended.
In application of the afore-mentioned legislative decree, pursuant to the terms of art. 13, note that:
1) providing the requested data is indispensable in order to receive the requested service;
2) the personal and sensitive data collected and stored by the company that owns this Internet site will be processed by the data controller's personnel in the role of data processors and in the absence of express consent for this purpose said data will not be disseminated or disclosed to third parties, except in the cases set down in these privacy practices and/or in law, and anyway in compliance with legally permitted methods;
3) further to the undertakings assumed, the company is the sole party authorized to send information to the customer.
4) data subjects can exercise the rights granted by art. 7 of the above-mentioned Italian legislative decree and in particular:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or inexistence of their personal and sensitive data, even if not yet recorded, and to receive details of said data in intelligible form;
- obtain information concerning:
a) the source of any personal data and sensitive data collected;
b) the purpose and methods of data processing;
c) the logic applied if the data are processed electronically;
d) the particulars of the data controller, the persons in charge or the categories of parties to which personal and sensitive data may be disclosed or that may have access to them in their role of data processors;
a) updating, correction or, wherever the customer so requires, additions to his or her data;
b) erasure, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of any data processed unlawfully, including cases wherein the retention of data is unnecessary in relation to the stated aims for which the data were initially collected or subsequently processed;
c) an official statement confirming that the operations as at letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of the parties to whom the data have been disclosed or diffused, also in relation to their contents, except in the case wherein such a procedure is impossible or would call for a disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
- refuse to give consent, entirely or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, for processing of personal data concerning them, even if the data are germane to the purpose of data collection;
b) for processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of transmission of advertising material, newsletters, telephone text messages or direct marketing communications or to conduct market surveys or commercial communication research.
The rights as at art 7 of Italian decree D.Lgs 196/2003 can be exercised by contacting this company.
Moreover, by exercising the right of cancellation of any requested services, Customers can demand permanent deletion of all the data they have provided whenever they so wish. In this case, the company will continue to hold exclusively those data whose retention is mandatory according to the law.
Limited exclusively to operations associated with website management, the role of data Processor has been assigned to SiComunicaWeb srl, with registered office in Lodi, Via Biancardi, 18, Italy.